Sambar is a way of life in a typical South Indian household. In this fast-paced life, grinding multiple ingredients to make delicious sambar becomes challenging. Hence, our sambar podi comes to your rescue so that you don't have to compromise on the taste. The podi consists of Coriander, cumin and fenugreek seeds, making it healthy
and tasty. Although sambar and its podi have seen numerous variations over the years, we at the Kitchens of Malgudi remain planted to our roots and bring you the authentic sambar podi.
Coriander seeds promote brain health and help reduce blood sugar.
Fenugreek seeds help in weight loss and reduce inflammation and the risk of
diabetes, while cumin seeds help treat diarrhoea and have anti-cancer properties.
How to use:
1. Cook lentils until they are soft
2. Cook vegetables in water until they are soft.
3. Boil the vegetable stock along with the sambar podi.
4. Add the cooked vegetables and lentils and let them boil for a few minutes.
5. Serve it along with rice, idlis or dosas.
Be the first to review “Sambar Podi,100g”